[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: process behavior

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 13:19:55 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : I guess that it should give me this results, because i'm not on the node "evaluate request" (i guess).

you probably meant to say: I guess that it should NOT give me this results, because i'm not on the node "evaluate request" (i guess).

Well, don't guess, be sure... turn up the log level to debug (log4j), see what happens.... report back with your own analysis of the log, not just post the log itself without that.

And... how do you start the instance? form a your own code? Then analyse that to, compare your code to the testcases etc... and post it. You could do several things (e.g. a 'signal' to much) that result in the behaviour you see. They are probably wrong for what you try to achieve (So an ebkac) but jBPM most likely behaves as it should be since it is such a basic error

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051043#4051043

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051043