[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - How to create new persistence unit at run time?

avihaimar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 14:19:04 EDT 2007

Hey,

I am working in Jboss.

I have persistence.xml and in the file i create persistence unit that is mapped to a data source and a schema.

I want to create in run time a new persistence unit and factory , that is mapped to another data source and schema.

I need it because i want to create copy of this unit in different schema for each user that register to the system.

My questions are:
How can i create new persistence unit at run time?

How can i save the new persistence unit that i created to the persistence.xml or to another file in order have them in case the server is crashed?

Can i create a data source that map to a data base url and not mapped to schema and in the persistence unit properties give the schema connection url ?

Thank you very much

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051060#4051060

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051060