[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Clustered EJB3 Client Proxy

RedChili do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 15:09:13 EDT 2007

I'm deploying a @clustered annotated ejb3 application on my cluster but when I turn off the jboss node that the client is currently connected to the application is not switching to the other node. It still tries to connect to the (dead) node on port 3873 again and again.

>From the documentation I understand that there is not much more than the annotation needed for the EJB. The client app should try to connect to the client proxy and seamlessly fail over.

Since this isn't the case I wonder where and how I could configure/check the client proxy. The docs talk about jboss.xml in the client.jar but I'm missing examples there. Also standardjboss.xml contains lots of client-proxy configurations but how would those be used?

I'm on JBoss 4.2.0GA

Thanks,
Reinhard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051071#4051071