[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: invoking an EJB over iiop

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 15:48:47 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : 15:22:42,881 INFO  [InteropBean] Home IOR for interop.InteropBean bound to iiop/interop.InteropHome
  | in JNP naming service
  | 15:22:42,883 INFO  [InteropBean] Home IOR for interop.InteropBean bound to interop.InteropHome in CO
  | RBA naming service

You seem to have made good progress :) Where's it that you are currently stuck at? I havent tried IIOP before so not sure what the exact issue might be. Could you do the following on the server2 where your bean is deployed:

- Go to http://localhost:8080/jmx-console
- Search for service=JNDIView
- Click on that link
- On the page that comes up, click on the Invoke button beside the list() method
- The page that comes up will show the contents of the JNDI tree. This will show you the jndi names and the objects that are bound to those names.
- Post the output

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051082#4051082

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051082