[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MBean Servic cannot open jms session

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 16:43:30 EDT 2007

This is some Bug on AOP

If fixing ClientAOPStackLoader like this:

   public synchronized void load(ConnectionFactoryEndpoint delegate) throws Exception
  |    {
  |       if (loaded)
  |       {
  |          return;
  |       }
  |
  |       ClassLoader loaderOriginal = Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader();
  |
  |       try
  |       {
  |          // This was done because of some weird behavior of AOP & classLoading
  |          // http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBMESSAGING-980
  |          Thread.currentThread().setContextClassLoader(this.getClass().getClassLoader());
  |
  |          byte[] clientAOPStack = delegate.getClientAOPStack();
  |
  |          new JmsClientAspectXMLLoader().deployXML(clientAOPStack);
  |
  |          loaded = true;
  |       }
  |       finally
  |       {
  |          Thread.currentThread().setContextClassLoader(loaderOriginal);
  |       }
  |    }

It works without any problems.

I have changed the MDBExample to be a scoped EAR. I'm committing this on the trunk now...

Tim... should we create a SP/branch for this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051104#4051104

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051104