[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: invoking an EJB over iiop

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 16:58:17 EDT 2007

The JNDI view looks good to me. You might have already seen this http://labs.jboss.com/jbossiiop/. If not, then see if you can get hold of the testcases that are mentioned there. They also mention

anonymous wrote : If you are using JDK 1.4 or newer, your client-side jndi.properties file should look like this:

  |     java.naming.factory.initial=com.sun.jndi.cosnaming.CNCtxFactory
  |     java.naming.provider.url=corbaloc::server.host.name:3528/JBoss/Naming/root

You might want to try passing

  | h.put( Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "com.sun.jndi.cosnaming.CNCtxFactory");

Sorry, i am not being of much help - havent tried my hands at this stuff earlier

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051110#4051110

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051110