[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Can JBoss 4.0.5 integrate with Oracle OCI XA Type 2 Driver?

wangdongfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 06:23:18 EDT 2007

Because we will configure the oracle RAC in the JBoss environment, so we need the Oracle OCI Type 2 driver, and in our environment, we must support XA because our environment has more than one data storage, so we must use the Oracle OCI XA Type 2 Driver. But after we configure it in our environment, we find it doesn't work, but if we use the Oracle OCI Type 2 Driver that doesn't support the XA, we find it works. Can anybody tell me if the JBoss 4.0.5 can integrate with Oracle OCI XA Type 2 Driver. And if it is OK, can you tell me how to configure? Thank you very much.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051255#4051255

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051255