[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - help with jpdl el needed

ax666 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 08:01:31 EDT 2007

hi, I'd need a little help with this one:
I'd like to print all comments of a node in an email template, like this:

  | <mail-templates>
  | 	<mail-template name="error-report">
  | 		<subject>Error in process '#{processDefinition.name}'</subject>
  | 		<text>
  | Process: #{processDefinition.name} id = #{processInstance.id}
  |
  | Variables:
  | #{contextInstance.variables}
  |
  | Comments:
  | #{token.comments}
  | 		</text>
  | 	</mail-template>
  | </mail-templates>

now how to express to print all elements of "token.comments"? in JSP you could do a "foreach", but how in jpdl? thanks for any kind of help,
alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051293#4051293

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051293