[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem in getting proper workflow transitions:

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 08:45:29 EDT 2007

Max,

anonymous wrote : Is it something related to same context or something ? Any ideas how i can achieve this .

  | I must mention i am creating seperate contexts in these different servlets if that might be the case. I am really unsure of this behaviour .

Once you cross contexts, you're relying on the database to know about the state of the process.  Within the same context, you will typically be re-reading from cache.  So if you're not persisting the process instance for some reason, that's when you'll first see it.

So you should check out the state of the database after closing the first context.

It's illegal (meaning, "it will break occasionally") to work on the same process in two contexts at the same time.

Your description of what you're doing has been a little too cursory to offer many specifics.  You're leaving too much out.  If it's too complicated to communicate, make a REAL simpler test case that illustrates the problem - not a "when I do something like"... statement.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051309#4051309

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051309