[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - getting a portlet to load in maximized state

advaittrivedi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 09:41:14 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I have a portlet which does nothing, but I when I put it on page, I want it in maximized state. For that I have added following in *-object.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

        <parent-ref>default.xwiki</parent-ref>
        <if-exists>overwrite</if-exists>

            <window-name>XWikiWindow</window-name>
            <instance-ref>XWikiIFramePortletInstance</instance-ref>
            center
            100
            <supported-window-states>
                <window-state>maximized</window-state>
            </supported-window-states>

The portlet gets deployed OK on the page when I put war in deploy directory, but it shows in normal mode, also it has minimize and maximize buttons, which should not be there if <supported-window-states> has not included them !

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051344#4051344

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051344