[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: DOCTYPE definition on *pages.xml performance warning/imp

lowecg2004 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 10:07:51 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : Sometimes we want to reuse the same components.xml file with minor changes during both deployment and testing. Seam lets you place wildcards of the form @wildcard@ in the components.xml file which can be replaced
  | either by your Ant build script (at deployment time) or by providing a file named components.properties in the classpath (at development time). You'll see this approach used in the Seam examples.

Sorry, I'd misread the reference manual on that one.  My mistake...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051368#4051368

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051368