[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - required jars & config

urosmil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 10:19:15 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to start app with seam on tomcat 5.5. I have spend whole day and I can't.

Questions:
1) What are required jars (all of them) for seam to work on tomcat 5.5 with JSF RI 1.1 and Facelets BUT WITHOUT EJB3 - JUST JPA + HIBERNATE?
2) Also how should web.xml and faces-config.xml look?
3) What other config files should be present (seam.properties, pages.xml, components.xml, ...) and where I should put them?

Comments:
1) Examples structure is very confusing with resource folder.
2) There should be more examples without ejb3 required and with facelets.

Thanks,
Uros.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051375#4051375

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051375