[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam + Maven + Richfaces + softeu

maku01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 12:18:10 EDT 2007

"Lightguard" wrote : Is it the seam references that are giving you a hard time or the richfaces stuff?
The maven plugin from softeu define a dependency like this:

<dependency>
  | <groupId>jboss.seam.profiles</groupId>
  | <artifactId>seam-ajax4jsf</artifactId>
  | <version>${seam.version}</version>
  | <scope>compile</scope>
  | </dependency>

But the webapp is not able to resolve the richfaces tags when I run the app (the html of the browser contains the <rich:..> tags)

When I comment the dependency above out and use something like this instead:

<dependency>
  | 	<groupId>org.richfaces</groupId>
  | 	<artifactId>richfaces</artifactId>
  | 	<version>3.0.0</version>
  | <dependency>

I get an exception like this:

05.06.2007 18:13:34 org.jboss.seam.jsf.AbstractSeamPhaseListener WARNUNG: There should only be one Seam phase listener per application
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: [Ljava.lang.String;

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051451#4051451

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051451