[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - JMS Queue not binding to JNDI

sirji do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 02:25:56 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am unable to notice JNDI binding message during JBoss server startup for JMS queue configured in "jbossmq-destinations-service.xml" file.

    <depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager

I remember, it used to come up in the initial days. I don't remember I have made any changes into the server configuration related to this.

I am not seeing any JMS queue JNDI binding message during server startup. Please let me know where am I going wrong?

If I want to deploy this queue on the clustered environment. What all configuration changes required?

Regards,
SR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051596#4051596

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051596