[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Cannot see DatabaseServerLoginModule exceptions with JBoss 4

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 06:14:59 EDT 2007

Hi everybody,

I use a DatabaseServerLoginModule with JBoss 4.2 and found that I do not see exceptions which occur in this module (e.g. because of invalid SQL). There is no console output, no entry in server.log, and the login attempts (web or app client) just fail.
The login module works after fixing the SQL, but it is really annoying not to see the errors. Does anybody have an idea what happened ?

I start JBoss from Eclipse/WTP 1.5, might this influence it ?

Thanks

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051655#4051655

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051655