[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Error Deploying documentliteral Web Service created in Netbe

cowsudders do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 08:01:01 EDT 2007

Hi all

I'm attempting to create a simple document literal web-service in JBoss 4.0.5 by using Netbeans 5.5. All is fine in Netbeans, but I receive the following error when deploying into JBoss:

org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot load java type: company.name.lsp.security.interfaces.SecurityServiceSEI_InitialiseSession_RequestStruct

Can someone please provide some help/guidance as to the commands/tools I need to use in order to create these server artefacts? I assume I need to use wstools - but what command do I need to use?

Can I amend the Netbeans build.xml file to run the command automatically?

Here is the SEI file:
public interface SecurityServiceSEI extends Remote {
    /**
     * Web service operation
     */
    public SessionMsg InitialiseSession(SessionMsg msg) throws java.rmi.RemoteException;

}

Here is the Impl file:

public SessionMsg InitialiseSession(SessionMsg msg) throws java.rmi.RemoteException {
        System.out.println("We are in Initialise Session");
        return msg;
    }

If anyone requires more information, please ask and I will provide.

Any help that can be provided will be much appreciated - thanks!

Dave

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051682#4051682

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051682