[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - async pain

ax666 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 08:21:37 EDT 2007

I'm really about to throw it. I have a node with two timers, one to perform a check every x seconds and make a transition if a condition is met, and one to make a cancel transition after a certain timeout time. now if it happens that timer1 is checking for the condition and timer2 decides its time for timeout, of course there's a concurrency problem because both try to work with the same token! It's two different threads and the token is locked by the first timer and it's action, so the second timer (timeout) fails because the token is still locked.

to me that's a bug, but maybe I'm missing something? I wish jbpm would simply support async concurrent node execution...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051686#4051686

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051686