[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam + Maven + Richfaces + softeu

maku01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 08:30:25 EDT 2007

"-Arthur-" wrote :
  | Go to your maven repo and open yourRepoPath/jboss/seam/profiles/seam-ajax4jsf and open the pom.xml
  |
  | Here you find transitive artifacts.
  | Comment out the ajax4jsf artifact.
  |
  | Now go to your projects pom and add the following:
  |
  |   | <dependency>
  |   | 	<groupId>org.richfaces</groupId>
  |   | 	<artifactId>richfaces</artifactId>
  |   | 	<version>your version</version>
  |   |           <exclusions>
  |   |             <exclusion>
  |   |              <groupId>org.ajax4jsf</groupId>
  |   |              <artifactId>ajax4jsf</artifactId>
  |   |           </exclusion>
  |   |         </exclusions>
  |   | <dependency>
  |   |
  |   | <dependency>
  |   | 	<groupId>org.ajax4jsf</groupId>
  |   | 	<artifactId>ajax4jsf</artifactId>
  |   | 	<version>your version</version>
  |   | </dependency>
  |   |

  | assuming you have installed ajax4jsf in your repository.

When I do it in this way I get the same error at startup.
When I use a richfaces dependency with no transitive artifacts I get an exception on first access to a page

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051692#4051692

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051692