[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: please help: concurrent paths execution

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 09:54:44 EDT 2007

Ronald,

I haven't written a test yet, but as I read the code this is not implemented for timers.  See CreateTimerAction.java.

Also, relative to both this and Alex's other problem of today (http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051686#4051686)

I really need to write a test for this.  To repeat: as I see it, if a thread is executing an exclusive job for a token, and another event comes in on the same token that spawns a job, there's nothing preventing another thread from trying to run with it, theoretically resulting in what Alex is seeing in both cases.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051731#4051731

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051731