[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Form Generation

djf57 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 10:01:20 EDT 2007

I've created a trivial business process and then generated a form for one of the tasks.

However:
The mapped name that I associate with the process variable does not appear get redisplayed if I recreate the form.
The process redeploys without error but the new fields are not displayed.  Even simple HTML added manually to the generated .xhtml file does not appear in the web console - though it does appear in the IE previewer.

Am I doing something stupid or is this a bug - I strongly suspect the former but have been round this loop several times, restarting the server etc but to no avail.  Appended are the process definition and generated/manually edited xhtml file.

Thanks
David

processdefinition.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<process-definition xmlns="" name="startersProcess">

		<assignment actor-id='ernie'>

		<assignment actor-id='grover'>

		<assignment actor-id='bert'>

	<start-state name="Ship Order Return">

				Transitioning from Shipping to Receive Return

	</start-state>

	<task-node name="Receive Return">

	</task-node>

	<task-node name="Update Order">

	</task-node>

	<task-node name="Return Money">

	</task-node>

	<end-state name="end1"></end-state>
</process-definition>

Send-Item.xhtml:

      xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
      xmlns:c="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core"
      xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
      xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
      xmlns:tf="http://jbpm.org/jsf/tf"
      xmlns:jbpm="http://jbpm.org/jsf">

<h1>Why does this not appear in the web console?</h1>
  <jbpm:dataform>

    <f:facet name="header">
      <h:outputText value="#{taskName}"/>
    </f:facet>

    <!-- TASKFORM ROWS -->
    <jbpm:datacell>
      <f:facet name="header">
        <h:outputText value="tracking number"/>
      </f:facet>
      <h:inputText value="#{var['tracking number']}" />
    </jbpm:datacell>
    <jbpm:datacell>
      <f:facet name="header">
        <h:outputText value="added by DJF"/>
      </f:facet>
      <h:inputText value="#{var['attr2']}" />
    </jbpm:datacell>

    <jbpm:datacell>
      <f:facet name="header">
        <h:outputText value="Actions"/>
      </f:facet>
      <!-- TASKFORM BUTTONS -->
      <tf:saveButton value="Save"/>
      <tf:cancelButton value="Cancel"/>
      <tf:transitionButton transition="Shipping" value="Shipping"/>
    </jbpm:datacell>

  </jbpm:dataform>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051736#4051736

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051736