[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Where is digester ??

stan.silvert@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 10:38:40 EDT 2007

"jmiguel77" wrote : Hi:

  | Is it supossed to be this way ??? Where should i include the jakarta common Digester in 4.2.0 ?? Why is it not present ???
  |
  | Thanks

Yes, it is supossed to be that way.  Commons Digester was a dependency of MyFaces, which we no longer use.  If your application needs it then you should bundle it with the application.  If you have several applications that need to share a single copy of the jar then you can put the jar in the server/default/lib directory.

For info on the new JSF implementation in JBoss, see http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossWithJSFCDDL.  Also see http://jsf.jboss.org.

Stan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051759#4051759

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051759