[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: setting up cluster on JBoss 4.2.0 GA (messaging conflict

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 10:57:36 EDT 2007

If you are deploying JBM, you should remove the old JBoss MQ install unless you have a specific reason for keeping it.  I believe (not positive) that JBM has install scripts to help you do that.

That said, I doubt your problem is a service name conflict. Your message is for jboss.messaging:service=PersistenceManager.  The JBossMQ service is jboss.mq:service=PersistenceManager.

Suggest you post on the Messaging forums where the folks more familiar with the details of the messaging installation live.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051766#4051766

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051766