[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: #{taskInstance} is null on Notify='yes'

james_hays@mac.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 13:16:48 EDT 2007

Yes, I did.  The tests dealing with Mail failed.  This from from CVS on 5/25/2007.  I updated CVS to 6/6/2007 and it is still failing.

anonymous wrote :
  | junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
  | at org.jbpm.mail.TaskMailTest.testTaskInstanceReminder(TaskMailTest.java:140)

I'm not 100% sure this isn't a local issue, though my symantic filter is saying that the email address I'm sending to is invalid or null.  Which is the same issue I was having when I first posted.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051836#4051836

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051836