[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - NPE when using EntityManager accessed via JNDI with JBOSS 4.

vvenkatar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 13:47:05 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have a persistence unit registered in JNDI. I can retrieve the EM fine but the first time I use it I get a NPE. I looked around the forums and found that there is a patch for addressing this issue (http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-665#action_12354565). I would like to know if this patch was made available as a jar file that I can install on top of 4.0.4. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Venkatesh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051853#4051853

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051853