[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - missing-method-permissions in standardjboss.xml does not ove

Mr_Anonymous do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 15:44:47 EDT 2007

If I set missing-method-permissions-excluded-mode to false in conf/standardjboss.xml, and do not set it
at all in the deployment jboss.xml, the default value (true) of the deployment jboss.xml seems to override
the value I explicitly set (false) in conf/standardjboss.xml.

This seems to make the value in conf/standardjboss.xml useless, as regardless of how I have it set, I need
to explicitly set it in each deployment jboss.xml.

Is this how it is supposed to work?

(This is with Release ID: JBoss [Trinity] 4.2.0.CR2 (build: SVNTag=JBoss_4_2_0_CR2 date=200704160918)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051888#4051888

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051888