[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Simplest <s:fileUpload> usage

evl123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 17:12:36 EDT 2007

"evl123" wrote : Hi Shane,
  | On the s:fileUpload, now I have an issue regarding the file size exceeding a configured limit.  When that happens, an HTTP code 500 returns with the following message:
  | java.lang.RuntimeException: Multipart request is larger than allowed size
  |
  | I could not find a way to catch this exception and customize it.  I found this page (which mentions the same issue):
  | http://jira.jboss.com:8080/jira/browse/JBSEAM-1239?page=all&decorator=printable
  |
  | However, I have no idea how to resolve this exception.
  |
  | The following is my configuration in components.xml
  |     <web:multipart-filter create-temp-files="true"
  |                           max-request-size="10000"
  |                           url-pattern="*.seam" />
  |

  | I would appreciate any advice on how to handle this exception.
  |
  | Thanks again,
  | landrew

So is this a known bug in jboss-seam-1.2.0 or is it a JBoss Server and JBoss Seam package compatibility issue (or something else)?  I'm using jboss-4.0.5.GA and jboss-seam-1.2.0.PATCH1 packages.

Thanks for any thought on this issue..
- l

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051902#4051902

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051902