[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - SingleScheduleProvider and daylight savings?

hale2jo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 18:19:24 EDT 2007

I have the following code which was hitting the target everyday at midnight.

  | <mbean code="org.jboss.varia.scheduler.SingleScheduleProvider"
  |          name="jboss:service=HASingleScheduleProvider,name=SomeTarget">
  |     <depends>jboss:service=${jboss.partition.name:DefaultPartition}</depends>
  |     <depends>jboss:service=ScheduleManager</depends>
  |     <depends>abcd:name=SomeTarget</depends>
  |     <attribute name="PartitionName">${jboss.partition.name:DefaultPartition}</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="HASingleton">true</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="ScheduleManagerName">jboss:service=ScheduleManager</attribute>
  |
  |     <attribute name="TargetName">abcd:name=SomeTarget</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="TargetMethod">hit( NOTIFICATION, DATE, REPETITIONS, SCHEDULER_NAME, java.lang.String )</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="StartDate">12/08/06 12:00 am</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="Period">86400000</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="Repetitions">-1</attribute>
  |   </mbean>

Now it is hitting the target everyday at 1am.  I assume this is related to day light savings somehow.  How do I get it to go back to going off at midnight without changing the time in StartDate to 11pm?  Can I specify to ignore daylight savings somehow?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051914#4051914

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051914