[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Injection and relation between components

rmemoria do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 18:29:05 EDT 2007

Yes... It started working after I've included the component in conversation scope:

@Name("drugOrderHome")

@Name("sourceConsumptionHome")
  | @Scope(ScopeType.CONVERSATION)
  | public class SourceConsumptionHome {

OK... it's working nicely and perfectly. But to finish this topic, 2 more questions to the gurus:

1 - Why the first component doesn't require a @Scope(ScopeType.CONVERSATION) declaration like the second ? (the first component remains in memory up to the end of the conversation);

2 - I tryed before @In(create=true, scope=ScopeType.CONVERSATION) to inject the second component, but it wasn't created in a conversation scope. What does this declaration mean?

Thanks,
Ricardo