[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: session persistence and cluster cache (4.0.3 SP1)

ablevine1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 21:16:17 EDT 2007

does this mean that in newer versions of jboss (4.0.5 and 4.2.0),  that if I have a clustered web app and set the following in context.xml

  | <Manager pathname="SESSIONS.ser" />

that when I stop jboss the sessions will not be serialized to the SESSIONS.ser file and deserialized upon the next startup???  If this does not currently work, are the plans to implement this functionality in the future??  Its rather important because while my webapp is clustered across servers, whenever I update it, all of the current sessions are lost.  Is ther perhaps another solution to this problem??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051952#4051952

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051952