[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Stateless minimum pool size

jimmycallaghan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 06:12:55 EDT 2007

I did some research into that before but got a little scared off. We have multiple applications on the same server and I'm worried about sharing the same hibernate SessionFactory between all of these applications. I've already seen problems when redeploying (hot-deploying) an application in that when it tries to use the hibernate session factory from the previous deployment we get a load of class cast errors.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052037#4052037

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052037