[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: selectItems and enums

Sammy8306 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 06:46:02 EDT 2007

Hm, nevermind.... the last solution I sketched, actually works. Even for null values of the enum type. Don't know where I screwed up the initial test of this solution, but it serves me well now. I can generate a selectlist for an enumeration, solely based on the type declaration (ok, given a value of that type actually... without repeating parts of the enum declaration in the xhtml code), which is what I was after.

Maybe it is an idea to incorporate this kind of functionality into s:selectitems (based on the always available values() and name() function on enums)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052053#4052053

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052053