[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @In (create=true)

blackers do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 07:00:41 EDT 2007

I should have said They should both be referencing a separate instance each.
not 2 instances each if that is not clear.

I have a set up simplified to the following.

Table Game
========
game_id
home_team_id  --> fkey to table team field team_id
opp_team_id     --> fkey to table team field team_id

Table Team
========
team_id
team_name

eg.

Table Game
========
game_id | home_team_id  |  opp_team_id
1            |           1           |         2
2            |           3           |         2

Table Team
========
team_id  | team_name
1           |      Team A
2           |      Team B
3           |      Team C

So what I want is to have is for the record with game_id 1 should have homeTeamHome pointing to an instance of team with team_id 1 (Team A) and oppTeamHome pointing to an instance of team with team_id 2 (Team B).

So from my facelet page i could reference Team B by #{gameHome.oppTeamHome.instance.team_name} and Team A by #{gameHome.homeTeamHome.instance.team_name}

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052059#4052059

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052059