[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Retrieving alias for WS Secure client

nightcap do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 09:28:55 EDT 2007

Thanks, but using keytool is not what I am looking for. My question is if I from inside the web service method am able to extract the alias corresponding to the client's certificate. This imposes two steps

1. How do I extract the clients certificate from inside the web service method. One way would be to locate the wsse:BinarySecurityToken xml-tag in the SOAP message, extract the Base64-encoded certificate and then create an X509Certificate object from it, but that is not very elegant.

2. Lookup the alias in the keystore. To do that I could use KeyStore.getAliasForCertificate() provided 1. is solved.

I am looking for something similair to WebServiceContext.getClientCertificate()...

Anybody has a suggestion?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052135#4052135

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052135