[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Create timer -

jcstaff do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 17:19:21 EDT 2007

In my case, I wanted a small-scale solution for development. I found that I could do either of the following to get around the issue and still use HSQL. Both involved an edit of deploy/ejb-deployer.xml

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052319#4052319

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052319