[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Conversation id is already in use?

Delphi's Ghost do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 18:05:58 EDT 2007

I have stripped down my seam-gen generated bookstore test app to the minimum, and created an import sql script and written some test cases to demonstrate the problem.

Do you want me to include all 30meg (zipped) of jars also, or should I just delete them from the zip file? There's nothing additional in there, I just created it from a plain old seam-gen app.

Zipped, the app comes to 31meg, without the jars its 64kb. I just didn't want to go drive people crazy by posting 30 meg attachements into the JIRA.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052338#4052338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052338