[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - selectItems internationalised label

refon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 8 09:04:26 EDT 2007

In the context of i18n, I would like to use a message key to obtain selectItems label.

In the following code I'd like to get the corresponding message to priority.labelKey key from locale bundle:

  | <h:selectOneMenu
  |     value="#{task.priority}">
  |     <s:selectItems value="#{priorities}" var="priority" label="#{priority.labelKey}" noSelectionLabel="Please select" />
  |     <s:convertEnum />
  | </h:selectOneMenu>

I cannot find out a working pattern for this.
For instance I naively tried label="#{message[priority.labelKey]}" ...

TIA for any pointers to a solution

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052563#4052563

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052563