[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Need info on JBossIDE for Eclipse 2.0.0.Beta2

wonderguy_222002 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 8 09:20:43 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am kind a newbie here, so far I was working with Net Beans and as it was very user friendly but compare to that I am like struggling to understand eclipse and its working order. I have downloaded JBossIDE for Eclipse Version: 2.0.0 Build id: 2.0.0.Beta2. I will really appreciate if some one can tell me how to run a simple hello.jsp file, also if there is file structure to follow.

Or if u can refer me place where I can get info from scratch

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052573#4052573

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052573