[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Extending Identity/RuleBasedIdentity

joeyxxx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 8 11:37:28 EDT 2007

I keep getting the ff error.
javax.faces.el.PropertyNotFoundException: /login.xhtml @32,66 value="#{identity.myDestination}": Bean: org.jboss.seam.security.RuleBasedIdentity, property: myDestination
  | 	at com.sun.facelets.el.LegacyValueBinding.getValue(LegacyValueBinding.java:58)
  | 	at javax.faces.component.UIOutput.getValue(UIOutput.java:77)

I've tried different combinations of annotations on myDestination yet nothing seems to work.

The ff is the code for the subclass I want to use in place of the default identity object

  | @Name("org.jboss.seam.core.identity")
  | @Scope(ScopeType.SESSION)
  | @Intercept(InterceptionType.AFTER_RESTORE_VIEW)
  | @Startup
  | public class MyIdentity extends RuleBasedIdentity {
  |
  |     private String myDestination;
  |
  |     @Logger Log log;
  |
  |     public void create(){
  |
  |         super.create();
  |         this.myDestination="xxx is not null";
  |         log.info("My create is called and destination is set to:"+ myDestination);
  |     }
  |
  |     public String getMyDestination() {
  |         return myDestination;
  |     }
  |
  |     public void setMyDestination(String destination) {
  |         this.myDestination = destination;
  |     }
  | }

The ff is the code in the facelets template

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052654#4052654

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052654