[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Exception in Management Portlet

Kiyone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 8 12:16:56 EDT 2007

I have the same Exception, is there any solution to this problem?

My System
Windows XP SP2
JBoss 4.0.5 GA
Portal 2.4.1
PostgreSQL 8.2
JDK6

- Copied postgresql-8.2-505.jdbc3.jar to server default lib folder
- Downloaded the zip version of JBoss 4.0.5 - this works just fine
- Downloaded the Portal binaries - made the changes to portal-postgresql-ds.xml to match my db settings.
- copied folder jboss-portal.sar and file portal-postgresql-ds.xml to the server default deploy folder.

Previously i've tested it with jboss-4.2.0.GA but there i had even more exceptions - i gave up on this setup after several hours on the forum and trying to find a solution.

Just installing the bundle isn't a solution for me, because i want to know why errors occur and how i can fix them.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052665#4052665

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052665