[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Question about explicit conversation id

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 8 15:10:00 EDT 2007

nested conversations? no - I wasn't planning on it in this use case.  The main thing here is that I was trying to test from SeamTest.FacesRequest that the explicit (custom-generated) conversation id is the conversation id.  It looks like the expression for my explicit id is being evaluated the way I want, I was (am) confused as to why the test case doesn't reflect that when I call getConversationId() after invoking the business method.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052716#4052716

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052716