[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: REST applications with Seam and the Restlet framework (n

sanjeev_vvr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 8 16:25:29 EDT 2007

In between if possible can you provide me some pointers on what should be my approach.

We have stateless service beans which are used by stateful action beans to render output. We want to build a restlet which can use the same service beans to render data to rest requests.

I want to avoid manually attaching connector to a port and host. I want it to pick it up from the web container. So I was thinking to extend SeamListener and add the main method code in there. But how do I attach connectors?

Or should I write a servlet?

Any pointers?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052739#4052739

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052739