[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Run JSF RI on WebSphere 6.1

titou09 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 9 08:36:24 EDT 2007

I think you should set both ear and war classloaders to PARENT_LAST to be sure that the web container picks the JSF implementation you have in WEB-INF/lib, like for MyFaces. Check the related IBM technote here: http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=180&context=SSEQTP&q1=myfaces&uid=swg21243668&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en

Off Topic: BTW, Michael, your book on JBoss Seam is fantastic. I greatly recommend it to everyone. That book is clear, easy to read and is a must-have for anyone developping with seam. Thanks!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052794#4052794

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052794