[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - oracle : one single sequence for all jbpm tables under

gogoasa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 9 09:29:35 EDT 2007

If I understand correctly, in order to generate table ids on Oracle, the hibernate-generated DDL specifies one single sequence :

create sequence hibernate_sequence;

That means that successive values for, say, deployed processes JBPM_PROCESSDEFINITION can be as far away from each other as 1 from 15000 (given that the same sequence generator is used for the lines in the JBPM_LOG table too)

Do you feel that this is not a problem, is there a way to work around it or is it simply my imperfect configuring & compiling the current CVS ?

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052803#4052803

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052803