[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Session context variable missing

gmarcus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 10 00:26:56 EDT 2007

An update to my use case.

When I hit the browser refresh, it works as expected, the last selected Category stays selected and the bullet image shows up next to it.

The problem occurs when I navigate back to home.xhtml from any other page, the currentCategory is displayed, but the bullet image is not being rendered.  Here is a snippet of my menu.xhtml that is included in my main template

  |      xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
  |      xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
  |      xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
  |      xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
  |      xmlns:s="http://jboss.com/products/seam/taglib">
  |      <s:link view="/home.xhtml" value="Home"/>

Come on guys, I could really use your help here...

1. Can I bi-ject the SESSION currentCategory into a @DataModelSelection member variable of a CONVERSATION stateful session bean?  If so, what is the right @In and @Out annotations?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052868#4052868

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052868