[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Best Practice for clustering JSF-Application with FIELD leve

CarstenRudat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 10 08:14:57 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I think about clustering with JBoss 5 and FIELD-level session-replication. I wonder which classes should be annotated?
I'm not sure, but I just would like to annotate my backing beans and referenced entity beans (which I use directly in my backing beans). But do I need to do anything with JSF-converters/validators? They do have a state, too.

I wounder, if FIELD-level replication works with frameworks like JSF or Struts!?

Thanks for comments.

Carsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052893#4052893

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052893