[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Multiple persistence units (one JTA one RESOURCE_LOCAL) fail

mtedone1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 10 12:42:12 EDT 2007

Hi, I created a persistence.xml file with the definition of two persistence units: one with JTA (for EE components) and one with RESOURCE_LOCAL (for JUnit testing). When deploying the application fails saying that I didn't define a non-jta-data-source for the RESOURCE_LOCAL, but the fact is that since this p.u is for JUnit I didn't define a datasource at all, but just properties to connect to the database.

This issue deemed to be already resolved in 4.2.0-CR2, as stated here:

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-433

However I'm running 4.2.0-GA and it's still there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052919#4052919

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052919