[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: My list of questions: Seam validation, transactions and

hstang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 10 13:58:59 EDT 2007

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : "hstang" wrote : I played around with JSF validation for a few days, and I just couldn't get it play nicely with Seam.  I ran into some bizarre problems with transaction management and I just said forget it--I resorted to just action-validation instead.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052934#4052934

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052934