[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [JBSEAM-1302]: Conversion support for selectMany for Set

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 10 18:31:11 EDT 2007

"fhh" wrote : What surprises me is that it would be trivival to fix. Sets must have been left out on purpose. Does anybody know why?

Adam Winer blogged about this regarding UIData - IIRC its mainly an oversight, but there are also performance problems.  I'm pretty sure we can get this sorted in JSF 2.0 - I have a utility class here http://jroller.com/page/pmuir?entry=using_sets_in_jsf for backing DataModels, it should work fine for selections as well, but I haven't checked ;) If it does I'll add it to seam-ui

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052954#4052954

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052954