[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM 3.2 source code, documentation

pearl8 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 00:32:16 EDT 2007

hi ronald,

i browsed the CVS location as mentioned in the User Guide
section 2.3.1. Anonymous CVS access

i looked under Versions and found jbpm.3.jpdl_3_2_beta2,  jbpm.3.jpdl_3_2_beta1 and   jbpm.3.jpdl_3_2

my observations and questions.  if you could help that would be most appreciated - Thanks !

1. i wasn't able to figure which of these versions corresponds to the 3.2GA

2. i browsed under src/java.jbpm.test for all these versions and found the folder structures had no files.  could you please point me to the right test directory?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052973#4052973

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052973