[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: JBoss Server Response Time

ywtsang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 04:37:56 EDT 2007

Is there any answer for this question?

As I find that some comerical monitoring software can show the "Server Response Time" for JBoss, I think it would be possible to get the "Server Response Time" by ourselves.

(In my opinion, the "Server Response Time" for JBoss can mean the response time for the JBoss to finish a request from a remote client (e.g. remote EJB, a web request, etc))

Anyone can give a hint for this problem?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052999#4052999

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052999